AIM
theskuzz

The End Is Near The End Is Near

MiloBased,

You need to do more than write out a few words bud. Try adding some simple animation to the project. The lack of an actual font is what was killing the movie in all honesty. Its good to emphasize hand written text, but writing everything in chicken scratch style and not using proper grammar at the beginning forced this from 1 star to 0 stars.

Keep at it, but throw at least an hour into a project, not just random timing words with a HQ song overlay.

Satty & Pop: The Series 9 Satty & Pop: The Series 9

Nice job. <3 Cran

Fifen and loved.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Amazing!

I love it, smooth animation, funny and made me come back a second day just to write a review. I tip my hat to you good sir.. this is one hell of a movie.

Mellongames Mellongames

Sorry,

But this is just another Bust a move clone.. this time with eyes. I give you 2.5 because the art and sound was good... but its the same game, new skin.

Flash Lightsaber Tutorial Flash Lightsaber Tutorial

Great Job:)

Always wanted to do a softner but never learned, thanks man

Terrorist Terrorist

I'd say we did great Cakemeat!

Working with you on this project sure did make things fun. I will continue to help you devolp this game entirly and make it more realistic with the small file size and a great gaming engine:) It was a pleasure to help ensure all of this was working great and plenty of fun :) I hope you enjoy this game guys, I have known cakemeat for a while and once he brought the idea up i was open arms :)

Great Job we did :)

cakemeat responds:

No Problem. We also just put up a shirt shop.. cuz the logo roxxorz! Send all hatemale to cakemeat@hotmail.com , or cakemeat on AIM ;D

XS & GirlStep - Obelisk XS & GirlStep - Obelisk

Blown away..

I haven't even finished the track yet and I am writing my review. Amazing job.. keep it up.. WAY UP!

Jimmypig responds:

I will, I will ;P

As The Sun Dies As The Sun Dies

Nice theme.. but too much at once..

I was having a hard time getting into the song because of the tone going back and forth from L to R channel.. it was way to distracting where I had to focus on listening back and forth withthe fades. I can understand around 1:30 with the twinkles but the phaser back and forth early on is what spoiled it for me.

The bass seems a little overdone for the tone of the song, maybe tone down the hit just a bit by tweaking the volume. Hit hard on my Studio's but almost to much for the mood.

Keep working at it.

Voted "4"

8-BIT D-City Rock 8-BIT D-City Rock

BAM!

Awesome execution. I was a bit skeptical of the way this was going to sound, but man you nailed it right on the head. Very catchy, well played not over done and not to bit-synthed where its annoying.

I will be jamming this for a little while. Thanks for this :-) Keep on keepin' on.

phlim2 responds:

Thanks a lot. :3

I feel that the few months of extreme concentration really helped me finish it. A lot of people seem to cheat with music by copying a MIDI file completely. ¬_¬
I managed to pull this off just by listening alone. xD

Also, some people use GXSCC, which isn't perfect. You don't have any channel limits at all, so the songs created with it usually sound overdone. I use Famitracker myself, which limits you to the 5 basic channels plus any other added chipset. All-in-all, it's pretty good NES music software. :D

Glad you like it. I shall find more songs to create~!